Any rumors of rebates/sales for the 7100 this holiday season??

Spozry

Hi all -

Looking to upgrade to the 7100 from the 3100 this holiday season - I'm hoping there will be some deals out there. Anyone heard of any in the pipeline??

Bill16

I haven't heard of anything yet either, though I'm hoping to see some kind of deal that might help me out to upgrade too! Lol :D

Horoscope Fish

For those of you who like to plan ahead, keep an eye on Black Friday Tracker.

Black Friday ad's get posted on that site days ahead; giving your reconnaissance team critical time to map out coordinates, plan driving routes, identify/eliminate potential choke-points and where to lay down suppressing ground fire before initiating your ground-based assault.

singlerosa_RIP

For those of you who like to plan ahead, keep an eye on Black Friday Tracker.

Black Friday ad's get posted on that site days ahead; giving your reconnaissance team critical time to map out coordinates, plan driving routes, identify/eliminate potential choke-points and where to lay down suppressing ground fire before initiating your ground-based assault.

Or, buy online. Last year's killer deal was the D600 with 24-85VR for $2K (new).

Rick M

There will probably be combo body/lens instant rebates. They rarely just have a body on sale which pisses off us perpetual body switchers :). I'll bet an offer comes out in the beginning of November.

Spozry

Thanks all :). I really just need the body - I have plenty of lenses. I just hate spending full price now in the off-chance there will be a good deal out there in the next month or two! :)

Pretzel

Not the D7100, but BestBuy has a Black Friday deal on the D7000. Brand new body with 18-140mm VR for 799.99.

Best Buy Latest Deals

cadomniel

It was on amazon.com a couple hours ago for only $799 for the body only. that is a good deal

​I am in Canada and that deal wasn't on amazon canada...tooo bad

Last edited: