Hello from Holland (Michigan that is)

happlegate11

Well I am a amateur photography who enjoys...taking pictures. Mostly of my beautiful girls but sometimes I get the privilege of taking photos of other peoples children and family!

Carolina Photo Guy

Hello and welcome! I could not help but LOL at your title. My wife is originally from Freisland, so I was looking forward to her talking dutch with you.

You will really enjoy everyone here. If you have any questions at all, just ask.

Pete

Last edited:

happlegate11

LOL...I have got that a few times. Thus the reason I now put Michigan. The funny thing is that my Great Grandparents are originally from Freisland..but I never picked up the language. Disappointing. Oh well. Thanks for the welcome!

Heather

Fotojo

Welcome fellow Michigander, I live in Westland Mi. Metro detroit area and have been in the Holland area a few times with the wife. You will find this site very helpful, and the people on here are very friendly and helpful. A lot of knowledge and they are willing to share just ask and people will respond. You get a chance finish your profile with what camera you are shooting and which lens you are using, it will make it easier to respond if you have questions if we know what you are shooting.

happlegate11

Well thank you fellow Michigander! I was updating my profile but can not seem to load all of everything. It will not let me load a picture and I do not have the wonderful option of filling in my camera and lenses like on your profile. I have a feeling it is because it says I am a junior member (whatever that may mean.) Any suggestions would be great!

Joseph Bautsch

Hi and welcome to the Nikonites Community. It looks like you got your camera and lenses updated in your profile. Lots of friendly people here to help you with any questions you have. This is an easy going bunch who like to talk about their Nikons and photography in general. Hope you enjoy the site.

fotojack

Welcome, Heather, to Nikonites. As all the others have said, we all hope you will enjoy it here. Don't be shy...we're all happy to help and to share our Nikon stories and photos and experiences. :)