The Pet Moment

PhotoSnapShot

DSC_0023.jpg

I happen to have my camera in hand to take a picture of my cat on one of her favorite places the "Kitty/Key board Tray" and my dog came up to see what was happening. I don't think my cat was too sure about the big doggy nose in her face. I thought it was a cute picture.

PhotoSnapShot

Thanks for the suggestion I didn't think of it for this weeks challenge. I just had the opportunity and took it. There is a real good chance you will see this pic in the challenge, too.

Carolina Photo Guy

Honestly Dude? That would be pushing the rules over a CLIFF!

I should not have suggested it.

The wallpaper on your desktop is not a current (within the dates specified) picture. You are NOT directly interacting with the animals in the picture.

Just my 55 cents worth. (It varies with the situation)

Pete

Carolina Photo Guy

I only got 2 working eyes. Looking at 3 things at the same time would get confusing!

Of course I did notice the Epson printer in the right corner, but I am still trying to figure out what is under the dogs head. It looks like a remote of some sort.

Help me out here Dude!

Never Mind. Laser mouse.

Pete

Last edited:

Carolina Photo Guy

I hope you don't mind if I post an unusual picture. I have 2 cats that are my best buddies. But, when I was dog sitting for a friend, his dog and I connected right away. This is the result.

The Connection.jpg

PhotoSnapShot

I have two computer set up here and under the dogs head is the mouse to one of them, than you can see the other mouse up near the notebook. The notebook is hooked up to the second monitor. I got use to having two monitors on the notebook it works good when I am using Photoshop or just have a bunch of window open.