Just a suggestion.....

jdeg

^ broke something
Staff member
If d610 is the upgrade of d600 and they share the same thread, why d7000 and d7100 have separate thread? Just wonder

Because the d610 is practically the same as the d600 where the d7100 has a number of different improvements over the d7000.

sent from my phone

riverside

Because the d610 is practically the same as the d600 where the d7100 has a number of different improvements over the d7000.

sent from my phone

Considering the vast majority of d600 threads I read here and elsewhere concern oil/dust/shutter problems with fierce owner loyalty, recognition and elimination of same by Nikon's new model number would, IMHO, be a most significant improvement and perhaps worthy of its own ID? Just curious.

jdeg

^ broke something
Staff member
Considering the vast majority of d600 threads I read here and elsewhere concern oil/dust/shutter problems with fierce owner loyalty, recognition and elimination of same by Nikon's new model number would, IMHO, be a most significant improvement and perhaps worthy of its own ID? Just curious.

The question is would using the camera be substantially different and require a different set of instructions? Apart from the shutter problems and an added quiet shutter mode on the d610 no, I don't think so. If im wrong please let me know though.

sent from my phone