Hello form scotland :)

Jcscoob

Hey folks, I'm a young Scottish amateur photographer.
I'm in to landscape, people, cars, skate, night and soon to be macro once Santa(my wife) has payed me nice visit !! ;))

naja

Hi

Enjoy the site and have a look at the images here and comment on them and let us see some of yours.

We learn from others all the time, and get new ideas.

Joseph Bautsch

Hello and welcome to the Nikonites Community. If you would please complete your profile with your camera, lens and any other equipment you are using. This information is useful when responding to your posts. Lots of friendly folks here who like to talk about their Nikons and taking pictures. Enjoy the site.

ohkphoto

Snow White
Hello and welcome to the forum! How nice that "santa" is bringin you some nice glass :)

Looking forward to seeing your pics!

Best Regards

Richard500

Hello and welcome also. I am new here too and it a very friendlily and helpful place! Get some good Scots landscapes posted soon .... I always regretted never having my camera with me when in the Spango Valley and around the old shipyards in Port Glasgow.

Jcscoob

Wow, thanks for the mighty welcome :D
i will update my profile directly, and also get shots up asap, infact i was out snapping this morning in -10 conditions .... brrrrrrr !! :)