Happy Chirstmas to all you Nikonites!

Joseph Bautsch

Thank you Annie and to all my Christian friends Merry Christmas to all and to all a happy new year. To everyone else please join us with peace, a good hart, and the spirit of joy. (I know it's not politically correct but that's too bad I say it anyway.) I can't wait until Christmas morning to open the box with the Nikon lens my wife got for me as a surprise. I promise to be appropriately surprised. Isn't Christmas great. I never had grand parents when I was growing up and neither did my wife but we are making up for lost time. Our grand kids get a Christmas morning at home and then come over to grandmas house and do it all over again. I know, we spoil then something awful but we'er having fun.

Curt

Merry Christmas & A Happy New Year to all you Nikonites.
Looking forward to seeing some Xmas picture posts J.

premc44

A Merry Christmas and a very fulfilling New Year to all my fellow Nikonites. I would like to see many nice photos, showing the spirit of the festive season. And Joseph, can't wait to see the photos taken with your new Nikon lens. How thoughtful of your wife. Have a nice time with your family.

jdeg

^ broke something
Staff member
155126_696319338618_31700281_38310727_935518_n.jpg

Illefscen

Increase my rates due to an at fault automotive accident?

My own insurance firm simply just told me they increased my rates as a result of an responsible incident, but I didn't get a ticket for the accident. Is this : fair?