Fall picture

dickelfan

Picture I took of my daughter today at her grandmother's house...any critique would be helpful. Had to adjust background with lightroom due to exposure
pumpkin4.jpg pumpkin3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

hark

Administrator
Staff member
Super Mod
Picture I took of my daughter today at her grandmother's house...any critique would be helpful. Had to adjust background with lightroom due to exposure
View attachment 55067

Very cute!!! In this second photo, it looks like she has a scarecrow standing on her head. If you had moved to one side or the other, the perspective would have been different. But still cute nonetheless! :D

dickelfan

Very cute!!! In this second photo, it looks like she has a scarecrow standing on her head. If you had moved to one side or the other, the perspective would have been different. But still cute nonetheless! :D

Yeah, I had a small area to move, this was on my mom's front porch. I noticed when I got home.

I used a 35 mm 1.8 lens, which I love! Amazon.com: Nikon 35mm f/1.8G AF-S DX Lens for Nikon Digital SLR Cameras: NIKON: Camera & Photo and my Nikon d7000. Shot in aperature mode. Thanks for the feedback