My Facebook business page, any way to change this?

I know a lot of you probably have FB business pages, me included, and under the catagory of my page, it gives me the option of company etc, but not an option for artist, it does give me a option for professional services but I'm not a professional as of yet, or does a professional mean that you are experienced in all kinds of photography and have background education? I am currently in school at The New York Institute of Photography but I've only had one job so far (product photography at a vet's office)- so could I change that to say professional? or wait till I am graduated from the school? I'd really like for it to say artist but it doesn't have that option.. *sigh* I don't want to create a whole new page just so it can say "Artist" on it, because I've worked very hard on it and such. any ideas? Here's the link to mine- https://www.facebook.com/pages/Lenspirational-Photography/130743657111785

Browncoat

Professional means whatever you want it to mean. This industry isn't regulated by any governing bodies and has no certification programs. Least of your worries should be how Facebook categorizes business listings, because it has very little value to SEO anyway. List yourself as "Photographer" so that you show up in that search result, since that's what you do.

Professional means whatever you want it to mean. This industry isn't regulated by any governing bodies and has no certification programs. Least of your worries should be how Facebook categorizes business listings, because it has very little value to SEO anyway. List yourself as "Photographer" so that you show up in that search result, since that's what you do.

thanks, the problem is it doesn't have photographer listed under the catagories for some reason... I have no idea why though, unless I set the page up as a local business (which I don't believe I did), then if I did that it wouldn't have the option of a photographer.. which it doesn't...

Browncoat

It's in there somewhere. "Photographer" is an option, but I forget what hoops to jump through to get there.

If you type "Photographer" in the Facebook search box up top, it will return results of local photographers with business pages that are near your zip code.

It's in there somewhere. "Photographer" is an option, but I forget what hoops to jump through to get there.

If you type "Photographer" in the Facebook search box up top, it will return results of local photographers with business pages that are near your zip code.

well, if you remember the hoops to get through please let me know. :) okay, I will do that, thanks!