Hello from Japan

photobugjb

I have been photographing for all most 60 years now. My first SLR was a Nikon F, still have it and it still works, that was 46 years ago. Now using a D-700 & D-7000
Am a member of NPS Japan and have been working as a Pro photographer in Japan for 27 years.

Just found Nikonites and will post when ever I have the time.

Joseph Bautsch

Hello and welcome to the Nikonites Community. Be sure to post some of your work in the galleries. Japan is a great country for photographers and we would love to see some of your work.

Ruidoso Bill

Hello Photobug and welcome to Nikonites! Looking forward to seeing some of your work and with all your experience contributing to our active and enthusiastic community.

Curt

Welcome to the site from Canada. I visited Japan many years ago (as a kid) I bought a Nikomant FT2 camera there.
On my second trip a Nikon F2. ( I still have both ) Japan is a beautful country :).

ohkphoto

Snow White
Hi, Jack, and welcome to the forum! One of my favorite hobbies has always been scuba diving (in my younger days when i could still get into a wet suit), and at that time UW photography equipment was so expensive and bulky. My only regret is that I don't have any pics of those wonderful underwater areas . . sigh . . .

I checked out your site and you've got some really exceptional photos. We're glad to have you here. Looking forward to your participation.

Best Regards

photobugjb

Hi Helen,
Thanks, I gave up on wet suits They just shrunk too much over the years. Going to warm water solves the problem.

Jack