Hello From The Fens

raggamuffin

Hi all,

Bought a D70S from a work collegue. Unfortunately it's faulty and so today i've ordered a D3200 and i'm working through getting my money back from my friend for this faulty camera.

Nikon confirmed it was broken having sent raw files to them and the photos are all white with pink hue. He took 2 before selling it to me and yet remains convinced i've somehow broke the camera.

That aside, I got a week off work and the camera will arrive tomorrow. I'm very excited. Where I live has some wonderful scenary and I intend to spend many days driving and cycling around, exploring, taking photos etc.

Can't wait :peaceful:

Ed

Scott Murray

Hi all,

Bought a D70S from a work collegue. Unfortunately it's faulty and so today i've ordered a D3200 and i'm working through getting my money back from my friend for this faulty camera.

Nikon confirmed it was broken having sent raw files to them and the photos are all white with pink hue. He took 2 before selling it to me and yet remains convinced i've somehow broke the camera.

That aside, I got a week off work and the camera will arrive tomorrow. I'm very excited. Where I live has some wonderful scenary and I intend to spend many days driving and cycling around, exploring, taking photos etc.

Can't wait :peaceful:

Ed

Welcome to the forum.

Where do you live? (Wouldn't need to ask if profile was filled out ;) ).

raggamuffin

I live in Haddenham. It's nearly Ely. Which has the msot Medieval buildings still in use than any other city in England. So it'll be one of my first ports of call when I get my camera. Ely Cathedral is one of the most beautiful buildings i've ever seen and its a 20 minute drive from my house.

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=e...urce=og&sa=N&tab=wi&ei=bCxAUsT2BsaM0AWOyoDoDg

Just out of interest. Would lenses for a D70S fit a D3200?

I'll update my profile now :eek:

Ed

Horoscope Fish

Talk about an upgrade!

The D3200 has it all *over* the D70s; I mean in a "it's not even a remotely fair to compare the two" sort of way.

Good decision. Better than good... Excellent decision.