Addict

Purchased a D5000 a couple of months back, loving it.
Glad to have found a community to get advice and feedback, completely new to photography so all help more than welcome :) Don't want to fall into the trap of only using scene modes !!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

fotojack

Welcome, Addict, to Nikonites. You've come to the right place. Please don't forget to finish your profile so we can better help you with any questions you might have. Tell us what camera and what lenses you currently have. It just makes things easier for all concerned. Happy clicking. :)

Joseph Bautsch

Hello and welcome to the Nikonites Community. Jack is right don't forget to complete your profile. It's important that we know what camera, lens and other equipment you are using. Makes it a lot easier to answer questions.

Ruidoso Bill

Hello Addict and welcome to Nikonites, we're all addicted to something here and I'm glad it is photography among othet things. We hope you enjoy the site and find it useful. See you around.

johnwartjr

Welcome Addict!

A good friend of mine shoots with a D5000 and loves it. Enjoy it, and I look forward to having you around the site!