While looking for old filters...

Whiskeyman

I was going through two camera cases, one holding my Hasselblad 500 C and accessories. While I can't use any of the filters with my new Nikkor lenses (too small), I can use them with a couple of my old Nikkor manual focus lenses if I use step-up rings.

While I had the case open, I took the Hasselblad out and triggered the shutter a few times. I then went ahead and opened up the viewfinder and took a peek. What a view!! I had forgotten what a joyful experience it is to look through that camera. :glee:

I now resolve to purchase some new 120 film and take the camera out this fall. I may even have to buy a new lens for it, as well. :excitement:

It won't replace my Nikon digital cameras, but I promise that I'm going to use it more in the future.

WM

JudeIscariot

I was going through two camera cases, one holding my Hasselblad 500 C and accessories. While I can't use any of the filters with my new Nikkor lenses (too small), I can use them with a couple of my old Nikkor manual focus lenses if I use step-up rings.
They also make step-down rings, so you could still use them with your new Nikkor lenses.

mikew_RIP

Just been going through withdrawal symptoms myself.whilst not practical to buy a complete Hasselblad i nearly hit the buy it now on this @ £229.99

IMG_4020.jpg

Last edited:

Whiskeyman

They also make step-down rings, so you could still use them with your new Nikkor lenses.
You are absolutely right about the step-down rings. I should have said that I won't use them instead of cant use them. That is an irrational stand on my part since I usually edit my photos, including cropping them.

WM