New here from Daytona Beach, Florida!

Hayley

Hello fellow nikonites!

My name is Hayley, I am a stay at home mom, with 2 beautiful children. I am also as most of you probably are a photographer and LOVE it. Never was very artistic when I was younger but I knew I wanted to be, and today's new editing software has allowed me to express my self in a whole new way with my photo's.

Looking forward to getting to know everyone here and learning new things as well!

LensWork

Welcome Hayley! I am in Orlando and get up to Daytona frequently. I don't know how long you've been in Daytona, but if you like sushi, you have to go to Sapporo on Seabreeze. Sometimes my wife & I will make the drive up to Daytona just to go there.

Hayley

We have been here for about 3 months now, my husband just got out of the air force and this is where he lived with his parents before he got in. Have to say I got lucky lol! I am originally from AZ so the beach is the best thing EVER!

His parents have been here for 10 years but they are not really into sushi so I really appreciate the recommendation!
Thank you for the welcome.

PhotoAV8R

We have been here for about 3 months now... I am originally from AZ so the beach is the best thing EVER!
Yeah, but the humidity is a killer out there. We lived in Orange Park (Jacksonville) off and on for years.

But, you're right - the beach is great!

Hayley

Yeah, but the humidity is a killer out there. We lived in Orange Park (Jacksonville) off and on for years.

But, you're right - the beach is great!

Oh yeah, I am pretty used to it by now, we were stationed @ Seymour Johnson AFB in NC for 4 years I got use to it though.

I miss the dry heat but don't miss the "heat" that makes no sense but it's true!

johnwartjr

Welcome Hayley!

Florida or Arizona, either would be much, much warmer than Indiana is today :)

Welcome to the site, I find my 2 kids are my favorite 'subjects' to photograph :)

Joseph Bautsch

Hello Hayley and welcome to the Nikonites Community. As you can see lots of friendly folk here who like to talk photography and lots of other things as well. It's a good place to be. Also please complete your profile with your camera, lens and any other equipment you are using. It helps in responding to your posts.

ohkphoto

Snow White
Hi, Hayley, and welcome to the forum! Many years ago I lived on the east coast and loved the beach, but I loved horses and "open space" more! So New Mexico is perfect for me . . . I love it here! Glad to hear that you're enjoying photography as art, and being a stay at home mom will give you so many opportunities for great photos!

Happy shooting and best regards!