Nikon L820

wade7575

I just got a Nikon L820 and I know it's a more lower end Camera and that's fine for me and it does what I want it to just fine,but here is my problem I can not for the life of me find out where in the Camera's setting's I need to go to turn on and off the Camera's red eye reduction I found it before but I just can not find again Please help.

Scott Murray

I just got a Nikon L820 and I know it's a more lower end Camera and that's fine for me and it does what I want it to just fine,but here is my problem I can not for the life of me find out where in the Camera's setting's I need to go to turn on and off the Camera's red eye reduction I found it before but I just can not find again Please help.
Welcome to the forum, do you have the manual for this camera? If so I would suggest starting there and reading that.

If you dont it can be downloaded here - http://www.nikonusa.com/pdf/manuals/coolpix/L820RM_EN.pdf

weebee

Welcome to the forum! I wouldn't call it a lower end camera at all. It made very good reviews and for a sub 300.00 bridge camera it is hard to beat, push the lightning bolt icon on the back of your camera. There you will have 4 flash options. Auto, auto with red eye reduction, fill flash, and slow.