Just bought a?!?!?!?!

WhiteLight

Now that you have a Macro lens, you would find it extremely cumbersome to do reverse lens maco.
It is very tedious & though the quality would be great, you might just still favor the macro lens...
Like after watching on a LED TV you wouldn't want to go back to a CRT Tv :)

Scott Murray

Now that you have a Macro lens, you would find it extremely cumbersome to do reverse lens maco.
It is very tedious & though the quality would be great, you might just still favor the macro lens...
Like after watching on a LED TV you wouldn't want to go back to a CRT Tv :)

Cumbersome in what way? With my macro lens I manually focus and then move my body to focus. I set the aperture to around F/11 - F/16 manually. The only issue will be lighting and I think I can get that right after a few guesses :) you never know it may live on my D600 :)

WhiteLight

Cumbersome in what way? With my macro lens I manually focus and then move my body to focus. I set the aperture to around F/11 - F/16 manually. The only issue will be lighting and I think I can get that right after a few guesses :) you never know it may live on my D600 :)

Just cumbersome when compared to using a single lens :)
Having to set the aperture first, then turning it around and reversing it..
and if you not happy with the setting, repeating the process.

It can be very satisfying cos the magnification levels & quality may be great, but you may just start wishing you didn't have to do all that much :)

Scott Murray

Just cumbersome when compared to using a single lens :)
Having to set the aperture first, then turning it around and reversing it..
and if you not happy with the setting, repeating the process.

It can be very satisfying cos the magnification levels & quality may be great, but you may just start wishing you didn't have to do all that much :)

I am up for the challenge, its either that or buy a new lens and extension tubes and raynox filter... = $3000 lol

Or this for $29.00