B-Grip

imnunky

Ranie
Some time ago I had an accident with my 80-400 vr, whilst it was being repaired I ordered and received my carrier, from the below link, probably cost's more than, the B-grip, and might be over engineered for some check out the link if you do, there are a few videos worth watching, mine fits like a glove, and I am happier with it than I would be having other systems, another plus for me as it's built right here in Canada
www.cottoncarrier.com

Ranie

Ranie
Some time ago I had an accident with my 80-400 vr, whilst it was being repaired I ordered and received my carrier, from the below link, probably cost's more than, the B-grip, and might be over engineered for some check out the link if you do, there are a few videos worth watching, mine fits like a glove, and I am happier with it than I would be having other systems, another plus for me as it's built right here in Canada
www.cottoncarrier.com

Thanks for sharing this product. Actually, this is the first time I have seen this product (cottoncarrier). I will surely consider this style of carrier.
You see, I was hoping to integrate it with the Lowepro S&F Belt and Harness system.