D90 Review

I got this new camera about a year ago and I really like it so far. I can not wait to figure it out. There are a lot of new things that it does and I am very excited to learn them.

mike84

I've read a lot of good comments about this cam, and I think that I'll buy it :). One of the most interesting opinions about it, is about the lens compatibility, it's compatibility with traditional lenses, and others. Take a look here if you like.

Last edited by a moderator:

goz63

I've read a lot of good comments about this cam, and I think that I'll buy it :).
Mike, there are many nice cameras in the Nikon line up. What type of photography are looking to do? I assume you have used a point and shoot digital camera and are looking to do more. What specifics might help us steer you in the right direction for a DSLR. Price always is a consideration.

As for the D90, yes it is an outstanding camera. The lens information you referenced also equates to many other Nikon DSLRs. You have found a great place to get information on Nikon photography. Let us know how we can help.

mike84

Thanks, I'd like to gather information about the lens and differents cams because I'd like to take more seriously this hobby ( for me is a hobby, I am not a professional ). I found that page, and I'd like to share it with you, because I found it really interesting.

I have decided to buy a Nikon, but I'm considering the D7000, D90 or D5100. May be I'll continous reading the forum and then I'll take a decission, I think that there are a lot of valuable information in this forum :)

Vermontster

Mike84 - I recently upgraded to a full frame sensor DSLR (Nikon D700). For the last few years I have been using a D90. When I upgraded, I couldn't give up the D90. I use it a lot along with the D700. I have a few DX lenses that don't work well with the FX camera. Point I'm trying to make is that I believe that you can get a good deal on a D90 now and it is a great camera!

Chris

Bright Eye

Great Camera!!!! I Have been using it for 3 years now... Very Very Good Experience.... I luv to shoot special things with my full frame sensor DSLR (Nikon D700)

Mestre

Thom Hogan stated AF single point is very different between D80 and the D90, did anyone notice any specific reasons why?