Nikon D90 with Nikon 18-200VR lens Lower price $775 - No Longer Available

grandpaw

Nikon D90 with Nikon 18-200VR lens Lower price $775

New lower price of $775 instead of $825

Included in this bundle is a Nikon D90 camera, front camera cap, battery charger, two Nikon EN-EL3e batteries, plastic insert that goes in the hot shoe, the cap that covers the eyepiece on the viewfinder for long exposures, Nikon neck strap, USB cord, audio video cord, both English and Spanish manuals, original box and packing, and a Magic Lantern Nikon D90 Multimedia Workshop which contains a book and two CD's. There is also a quick guide for the D90,and some CD's which include Adobe Photoshop Album,Nikon View 6,Picture project,Capture NX and Nikon software suite.

This bundle also includes a Nikon AF-S DX VR Zoom-Nikkor 18-200mm f/3.5-5.6G IF-ED lens, a Digital Concepts UV filter that has stayed on the lens since the day I bought it. This also includes original lens hood, both front and rear lens caps and the original box and packing.

I purchased all these item new and will like to add that they look and work like the day I bought them without any scratches, dings or anything else. All these item are in like new condition. If you purchase these you will be very happy with how they look and how they work.

List Date: 9/3/2013

For more info, click here to view the original listing: Nikon D90 with Nikon 18-200VR lens Lower price $775
--------------------------------------
This item is no longer available.

--------------------------------------
nikonites

grandpaw

Re: Nikon D90 with Nikon 18-200VR lens Lower price $775

All of this is in like new condition and I have lowered the price to $775 for everything. If you have any questions just ask and I will get back to you.

grandpaw

I just wanted to let everyone know that I have pulled the add to take time to decide if I really want to sell the equipment or not.