Photo from my anniversary trip

andergar

Finally got a chance to use my new D3200. My wife and I went to Taos, NM for our 20 yr. anniversary. Took quite a few photos. Really like this camera. Here's an example of one of them. I did a little tweaking, mainly adjustments to the Green and Saturation levels. Please post any suggestions. Thanks in advance.

Steve DSC_0017.jpg

brads

Finally got a chance to use my new D3200. My wife and I went to Taos, NM for our 20 yr. anniversary. Took quite a few photos. Really like this camera. Here's an example of one of them. I did a little tweaking, mainly adjustments to the Green and Saturation levels. Please post any suggestions. Thanks in advance.

Steve

Apologies for showing my ignorance but where/what is Taos,NM? I like the flower. Is it a Hollyhock? Cheers, Brad :)

andergar

No apologizes needed Brad. Taos, New Mexico is a small town north of Santa Fe. If you do a Google search, you'll find a lot of info on Taos. It has been a place where artists have been going for years.

Michael J.

SteveView attachment 50574

Great perspective - great blossom - Love the shot.