BMX Stunt Riders

Moab Man

BMX stunt riders demonstrating at the Antelope Island Stampede.

DSC_5502Cropped.jpg DSC_5502.jpg

Moab Man

I was balancing a setting sun, trying to keep the ISO noise down, and freeze the action. In the end the shutter speed was not really tough. The movement through the air was actually quite slow with little forward movement and catching them at the slow down near the peak of the upward rise.

Tom Grove

I love shooting skaters and BMXers... A new skate park just opened up last Saturday locally and I took a few hundred shots during 2 different days! Lotsa fun...

Tom Grove

Thanks Moab Man... There were far more skaters than BMX riders... but here's a couple...

DSC_1245 (2).jpgDSC_1277 (2).jpg

The Skater shots I took were better... These guys caught me unexpectedly.

Browncoat

Nice shots, guys.

Always wished we had a skate/BMX park nearby. Visited the only one I know of (about a 2 hr drive), and it was abandoned long ago. Nothing but weeds and spray paint.

May have to go out scouting again. I have a feeling these guys would probably be very cool and cheese for the camera.

Moab Man

It can be hard to find kids that have progressed beyond a little wheel hop. However, it's cool to shoot when you find the right person/people.

Browncoat

Yeah, that's the other problem. Kids.

Cali has always had a big pro/am scene for skate and BMX. It's very easy to find adults who can pull some wicked tricks. Here in Ohio, not so much.