P520 filter kit

snickerbilly

I am having trouble finding a filter kit for my p520. The only one I have found has a Lens tube adapter and unless you are on full zoom you can see the tube in your photos. Obviously designed by a moron. Has anyone found one that properly fits the camera?

Thanks,

Snickerbilly

carol13450

Hi, I recently bought this for my P510. Enables you to add 67mm filters etc to your camera. It screws onto the end of the lens. There are screw threads on the inside. Excellent fit - no problems. I also got some filters and hood. He may be out of them at the moment, but if you contact him he may be able to let you know when they will be available. This is nothing like the other tube types, and it was the only one I could find that wasn't going to cost me a fortune to ship to Australia. There was another similar type available in England, but too expensive.

Cheers
​Carol

67mm Adapter Ring Adaptor Ring for Nikon Coolpix P510 P520 | eBay

carol13450

Hi, I recently bought this for my P510 off eBay. Enables you to add 67mm filters etc to your camera. It screws onto the end of the lens. There are screw threads on the inside. Excellent fit - no problems. I also got some filters and hood. He may be out of them at the moment, but if you contact him he may be able to let you know when they will be available. This is nothing like the other tube types, and it was the only one I could find that wasn't going to cost me a fortune to ship to Australia. There was another similar type available in England, but too expensive.

Cheers
​Carol

59525._xfImport[/ATTACH]]67mm Adapter Ring Adaptor Ring for Nikon Coolpix P510 P520 | eBay

carol13450

I replied to this thread. There was a message flash that it said it would be posted when approved by a moderator. Can you tell me what happened to my reply. Thanks Carol

carol13450

No this is the link. I have purchased this adapter and it fits the P510 without causing vignetting. It is only as big as a filter in depth, and it attaches to the internal threads on the zoom lens.

67mm Adapter Ring Adaptor Ring for Nikon Coolpix P510 P520 | eBay

carol13450

So I have replied again, and again it is not showing. I am new to this...have I done something wrong? I included a link to the eBay page - is that wrong? Please help, as I would like to help with P510 adaptor and filter info that i have found.
Thanks
​Carol

mikew_RIP

Nothing you are doing looks wrong,are you using the quick reply box if so just type your message in the box then click post quick reply