Soap

pforsell

A candid of my daughter. Her expression caught my eye, the pure joy of discovering new things.

9597882847_6aac521ac5_o.jpg

50 mm, ISO 200, f/1.4, 1/400, available light

Attachments

• 9597882847_6aac521ac5_o.jpg
    148.6 KB · Views: 81

Dr Daniels

The color tones of this photograph are amazing. It's balanced, warm and looks great on the girl's skin.
I wonder how you processed it so beautifully.

It's a pity you couldn't catch a bubble floating in mid-air, but that's being a bit demanding!

Marcel

Happily retired
Staff member
Super Mod
A candid of my daughter. Her expression caught my eye, the pure joy of discovering new things.

50 mm, ISO 200, f/1.4, 1/400, available light

VERY NICE SHOT! I love the purity and the lightness of this shot. So simple and pure. Great capture as far as I'm concerned.

Hminx

It would be a terrible waste not to frame and hang this one, such a lovely shot, I wouldn't change a thing. The composition and colours are just about perfect, and the quality of the bokeh is spot on

pforsell

Thank you everybody for your encouraging comments. I am happy with the end result too, alhthough I cannot take any credit for it. The lighting was natural, no talent required. And she's my little girl whom I very much love. I just happened by and tried to be invisible.

Last edited:

jwstl

Thank you everybody for your encouraging comments. I am happy with the end result too, alhthough I cannot take any credit for it. The lighting was natural, no talent required. And she's my little girl whom I very much love. I just happened by and tried to be invisible.

Recognizing good lighting, seeing an opportunity for a good image and making it happen is Talent. I never comment on images but this one compels me. It's the best image I've ever seen on these boards. I wish I had taken it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD