Cleaning / mirror up

wud

Just got this, works really well.

vcp1(1).jpg

But having trouble getting all the way to the corner at the back - have any of you figured out how to do it? Or do you also use this/something simular to this?:

KITBASIC(1).jpg

PapaST

I've never used that before. I had to look it up to see what the first device was for. That press and stick method kind of worries me but I do see how many have had great results without adverse effects.

As far as getting in the corners, are you talking about the wet clean or the press and stick? The rounded edges on the swabs looks like it would be tough. Maybe turning it 90 degrees in the corner to clean length wise instead of width wise would help.

Mfrankfort

Make sure you got the right size?. They should come in 2 sizes. I've never tried those, but I'm guessing I will soon since I own the 600. haha.

wud

Papa, I asked if it left marks or anything and it doesnt. He also showed it in use. I choose this because I can easily bring it with me for shooting + its way cheaper when I used all the 'stickers' to stick the dust on.
But I found a guy writing about it and he still use wet cleaning every once in a while too.

Glenn, no but our cameraes look different inside, so I thought not everybody would have problems reaching the corners.

Mfrankfort, hmm. Seller asked if it was FF, so should be the right one.