FS/FT (Seller changed mind)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kayte

This lens was a replacement for the same lens that broke earlier this summer. It has only been used a handful of times as I prefer my other 2 lenses than to this one for some reason.

It's in great condition. Included: Box it came in, lens cap for the front, small drawstring pouch from Nikon.

Sells for $129 CAD (quoted from Henry.ca)

ASKING $120 CAD or trade for a used but in good condition 50mm or 35mm prime Nikon lens Shipping within Canada is included, outside I will lower the price to $100, shipping not included (depends on where you are, how much it cost to ship). PRICE IS FIRM

You can contact me by private message or by email ([email protected])

Located in Brockville, Ontario, Canada.

Here is a pic of the lens:
DSC_00071.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

kayte

Reduced the price for this lens-$100, no matter, shipping included. Must go or will trade for a 50mm or 35 mm prime lens that is in good working condition

Give this wonderful lens a good home where it will get used, hate to have it sitting in my house collecting dust!

fotojack

I would never get rid of my 18-55 lens! It's one of the most versatile lenses out there! Keep it! You never know when you'll really need it in the future. :)

Ruidoso Bill

I would never get rid of my 18-55 lens! It's one of the most versatile lenses out there! Keep it! You never know when you'll really need it in the future. :)

I agree with Jack, just keep it and use it. Out of the 5 I have there is one that see's very little use but I never know when it will be the one I need for something.

kayte

I have decided to keep it--I finally used it to see what was making feel that it wasn't worth keeping and I found nothing wrong with it. I think I just was used to using my other lenses that I forgot how good this little one could be. Thanks- sometimes I just need some reminding, lol!

Status
Not open for further replies.