What's on your Christmas list?

jdeg

^ broke something
Staff member
I'm hoping the SB-700 is out in the states before Dec 25th is here. I really need a flash :)

How about you?

Joseph Bautsch

My wife is giving me a 35mm, f/1.8G AF-S DX for Christmas. Ordered it last night. I have to act surprised when I open it Christmas morning.

Jdeg, you would think Nikon would have that flash on the US market before now.

kayte

Well just got part of what I wanted- Gary Fong Diffuser for my pop up flash to hold me over til I can get an add on flash and a lens hood for my long lens

Now I want some new close up filters for my short lens (35-70mm) and, if I could ask for anything, another telephoto lens that is one step from the one I have (70-210mm) that isn't too expensive, lol

Carolina Photo Guy

Honestly, I have everything I need and my wants are few and inconsequential. But this world peace thing might be kinda nice.
Ain't holding my breath though.

Just my 99 cents worth.

Pete

PDKgirl

Would love a better Macro lens...any suggestions? I have a 60mm Macro right now. Would love one that has a zoom! Oh Santa, I LOVE YOU!

Last edited by a moderator:

alelogman

Some of the best shots which can fetch me a prize or maybe to race a nascar at talladega Take command of the wheel and experience the thrill first hand by driving a NASCAR-style stock car. Must be able to drive a manual (standard) transmission. Check out our general itinerary so you know what to expect during your driving experience.

Last edited:

Jcscoob

My wife is giving me a 35mm, f/1.8G AF-S DX for Christmas. Ordered it last night.

You should have a lot of fun with that lens, nice bit of kit. I have the 50mm 1.4 and love it got to be one of the best in the bag, enjoy :)

On my list is a 105mm 2.8 macro too from Mrs Clause (wife). and from me to me (lol) is going to be 2x SB-R200's

jengajoh

I am hoping for. 55-300 mm lens. I don't think it's going to happen though. Maybe my birthday :)

oh, and capture NX, neutral density filters and table top/ mini tripod. :D

Last edited:

Carolina Photo Guy

I got EXACTLY what I wanted for Christmas. Here is a picture of it.

DSC_0405.JPG

The snow started falling on the morning of Christmas Day and it is still falling.

Pete

Curt

Hey,,guys. I got some great things for Xmas. I got 500 gb hard drive, paintshop photo prox3 software, and a tablet called bamboo fun. So pretty happy. Anyone have paintshop photo pro x3 ?

jengajoh

Curt, I have paint shop photo pro x3 on my computer at work, haven't used it much since all my photos are on my Mac at home, but it's nice for what I have used it.

I got a Nikon FG film camera, a 24mm lens, 50mm lens and a 70 -200 mm lens with doubler all for the film camera. They work on my D90 but when I use them on it my light meter doesn't work, which is a bummer. I also got the Nikon lens mug from Photojojo - The best photo tips, DIY projects, and gear in the whole wide world and 2 photography books, the mini tripod and filters that I wanted and a camera rain protector poncho type thing. I'm happy. :D