HI Nikonites!! from Seattle, WA.

jrush78

After years of wanting a DSLR, but feeling intimidated I finally picked up my first one. I ended up going with the Nikon D5200 with 18-55 kit. I also picked up a 35mm prime lens while I was at it. I found this site while trying to do some research on the MANY different things involved with my new camera and hobby. I hope to learn lots from the knowledge on this site, and one day be able to contribute my own! See you around.

Welcome to the forum

If you fill out your profile we can better answer any questions that you might have.
You can do that at http://nikonites.com/profile.php?do=editprofile

Some useful links
http://support.nikonusa.com/app/ans.../nikon-product-manuals-available-for-download
Nikon | Imaging Products | Digitutor

Thanks

Now lets see some photos.

Guidelines to adding a photo to your post.

1. Resize photo to 1000px on the long side.
2. Resolution set to 72ppi (Pixels Per Inch)

These guidelines will be good for viewing on a computer but will not be good for printing. This will help safeguard your copyright.

Ijustwant1

Welcome to Nikonites ! This site is full of people ready and willing to help ! You have picked a fine camera now add the 50mm 1.8G to your line up you won't regret it ! I love that lens :cool:

jrush78

Welcome to Nikonites ! This site is full of people ready and willing to help ! You have picked a fine camera now add the 50mm 1.8G to your line up you won't regret it ! I love that lens :cool:

I actually had that in my hand, but ended up going with the 35mm instead after a quick google search between the two and went with the 35mm.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you everyone for the welcomes! I am looking forward to everything!!! :) I will see if I have any pictures yet worthy of posting up. I tried to take some of the moon the other night over the city scape but did not quite turn out that great. Here are two of the better ones of the set.

dsc_1309.jpg
dsc_1317.jpg