Hope these photos turned out okay

SFC

Mexican Fence Post (Taller Cactus).jpgKliens Pencil Cactus.jpg

Dave_W

The Dude
What are you trying to capture in these two photos? With regard to the first one, is the tilted horizon part of the composition or ?

SFC

What are you trying to capture in these two photos? With regard to the first one, is the tilted horizon part of the composition or ?

​I was first just trying to see where to adjust. Thanks I will try again once I start feeling better.

outlet15

(I'm an amateur) Your pictures are nice. I think if you ever photograph the area again, take in to consideration your lines, and background. You could change your angle maybe making the cacti appear to grow towards the sky, or maybe get right in on the plant (with caution to the needles) and try to get a depth of feel image.
What lens are you using? If it is the kit 18-55mm, that is all I use and you can make some very nice images. If you have a Photoshop program you can get your horizon lines straight.

SFC

We in Arizona, having a lawn is a waste of time and money. During the winter month you need to plant winter grass, water, cut it clean up and continue on through the middle of spring. If you do not plant winter grass the summer grass just turns brown. During the summer month you just have to be plain plum loco to want to grow grass. Temperatures up to the 118 degrees and does not cool down to around midnight. Nope easier to grow gravel