Hello Everyone, New 3100 user here.

Wayneious

This has to be done,
This should be done,
So let’s get this done.

Hello to everyone on this site,

I was looking for a site that catered to Nikons.

For years I've wanted to dive into an activity that did not beat me up, put me in pain or overall was bad for me.

I believe I've found it here now, only potential damage that is going to be done is to my wallet!

I've given up all the other pains of life for far better things to look at...no more bodybuilding, weightlifting or fighting (MMA and Boxing) getting too old and too worn-out for any of them anymore.

Well I'll keep up with the weightlifting but simply to keep in some sort of shape other than round!

I can’t wait to dive into this forum and learn and to hopefully participate in general discussion.

So with that I say hello!

Regards,

Wayneious.

Joseph Bautsch

Hello Wayneious and welcome to the Nikonites Community. You will find a lot of friendly people around here willing to share their experience and knowledge of photography. About the only weightlifting done around here is picking up the camera to take the next shot and the only pain is finding out you missed it because the camera had the wrong settings. In any case this is a fun place to talk about using your Nikon and learning photography.

Ruidoso Bill

Hi Wayne and welcome to Nikonites. Like Joseph, the most we typically pick up is our cameras but watch out, some of those big lenses get pretty heavy! You won't get beat up here, heck they even put up with me. Nice folks ready and willing to help.