Deleting Images from this site

Richard500

I have been trying to delete some images that I really should not have posted given that they were not good or more importantly NOT taken with a Nikon camera [they were taken with my Pentax before it was stolen and I became a Nikon devotee] ... So, I have done everything it says to do in the edit area but the photos will not go!

Is there an answer to this please?

Thank you

Richard500

Yes, I hoped that was the link to the place I had been trying to use to delete the files. Alas, it isn't working for me it would seem. The images I have attempted to delete are still sitting there!

Richard500

No, none at all. The delete appears to have been accepted but not "Processed". Have you tried it with a photo in your gallery?

jdeg

^ broke something
Staff member
No, none at all. The delete appears to have been accepted but not "Processed". Have you tried it with a photo in your gallery?

Do you get a popup that asks if you are sure you want to delete the selected images? If not, it may be a problem with your browser not allowing javascript. What browser are you using? Have you tried deleting images on another browser?

I just tried removing an image and it works for me.

Richard500

Well, I have Java Script enabled (as far as I know..I am sure I have) and have tried to delete in both IE8 and Chrome. I do get the warning pop up but the image is still there and I have tried it several times now. I will continue trying. Perhaps its something to do with my settings on here?

Richard500

STOP PRESS! I have just tried to delete the image from the Image itself, if you see what I mean, rather than from the listed images where you can tick the box and delete several at once. Deleting as an individiual image works!

jengajoh

I had this problem too. Go to settings > edit images and then delete the ones you want to delete individually, like Mr. Bond said. :)

Last edited by a moderator: