African Flower

ZakSaenzPhotography

Here is a shot that I took last week of Rhoda. She is an African immigrant that I met at a local artist gathering. I shot this image on my D300 at ISO 2500, f5.6 at 1/50 shutter speed.

Zak Artistree01.jpg

fotojack

Zak, what a shot! And yeah, the model is stunning, too! Good work, bud. :) What lens did you use? I never would have guessed that was shot at 2500 ISO. Because of the light bokeh, I'm going to guess it was a small telephoto?

Browncoat

The shot speaks for itself...great work, Zak. My question is, what's the backstory here? We all know that photogs are chick magnets :))) but how did this portrait come about?

"Hi, I'm Zak."
"My...what a big camera you have!"
"Would you like to see my lens?"

ohkphoto

Snow White
This is about as perfect as can be had! I love the pose, the colors, the expression, the background. Really, really nice, Zak! Thanks for sharing.

You ARE happy with this, right? I certainly don't see a thing that could have been done better or should have been done differently.

Best Regards

ZakSaenzPhotography

The shot speaks for itself...great work, Zak. My question is, what's the backstory here? We all know that photogs are chick magnets :))) but how did this portrait come about?

We met at an artist gathering and she knew that I had the biggest camera there so she asked if we could go out to the pistachio grove and work my lens. I am sure we will shoot again. :~)

Zak

ZakSaenzPhotography

This is about as perfect as can be had! I love the pose, the colors, the expression, the background. Really, really nice, Zak! Thanks for sharing.

You ARE happy with this, right? I certainly don't see a thing that could have been done better or should have been done differently.

Best Regards

Thanks, Yes under the conditions I am happy with how it turned out.

Zak