Coffee Drinkers

Ruidoso Bill

Just went to the store and got Dunkin Donuts original and french vanilla, going to enjoy some coffee today! I have had Starbucks and the type I tasted was like burnt wood, not high on my coffee list.

Ruidoso Bill

Lots of places, great for wildlife and mountain settings. I aboslutely love taking pics here and everytime I leave I realize how blessed I am to live in Ruidoso, can't wait to go home. Lived here since 1998 and never plan to leave.

AfterImage

Dunkin Donuts certainly has some good coffee. My favorite home brew is "Snickerdoodle" found in the unground bean dispensers at your local grocery store. Yum!

Joseph Bautsch

I like the Jack Daniels flavored coffee from First Colony Coffee & Tea Co. It only comes out once a year between Thanksgiving and Christmas. Man, that's great stuff. During the rest of the year I change types and styles from all over the world.

Ruidoso Bill

I like the Jack Daniels flavored coffee from First Colony Coffee & Tea Co. It only comes out once a year between Thanksgiving and Christmas. Man, that's great stuff. During the rest of the year I change types and styles from all over the world.

Back in the days I drank, I knew how to Jack Daniels flavor everything...

ohkphoto

Snow White
My own home brew! Brand doesn't matter as long as it's Italian roast . . . smooth, bold and continental (kind of like the men in my life! . . . ha-ha, couldn't resist sneaking in some "gal humor")

G

Bill-
I get my coffee from Colombia from some friends I made there "back in the day" I spent some time there in the early 90's. Given my history Bill I am sure you can fill in the blanks. So I am somewhat of a coffee snob. I get 80lbs shipped to me every year at the end of the Antioquia growing season. By the time I get done sharing I have about 40lbs that I vacuum pack left for myself. You can find real Colombian coffee if you look around Cafe Rojo is a fairly popular export name that uses a good grade bean. Don't buy anything that says "Colombian" coffee with a US name it is truly bottom of barrel.

Ruidoso Bill

Man, I thought I was getting pretty fancy when I tried Dunkin Donuts Spice and Cinnamon, can't believe I am sharing coffee thoughts with actual importers! Wow, there goes my buying philosophy if wal mart doesn't have it I just don't need it.

G

Bill,
Always willing to share with another brother in arms even if you come from the brown boot and "bloomers" day. Wasn't trying to "brag" just one of the benefits of having 20years of my life given to Uncle S. Got to get something back.... You know the saying "that and 25cents gets you a cup of coffee". I set myself up in my younger days... I had a lot of foresight. I spent a lot of time running around Colombia with a "headset" on and a Yagi out the window in the early 90's.....

Browncoat

I drank my first (and last) cup of coffee the night of my senior prom. After being awake for almost 24 hours, I decided to give coffee a try, and will never do it again. I don't know how you guys drink that stuff.

G

Senior prom??? What were you doing drinking coffee? And wow you sure hold a grudge. You might want to revisit. I could not get by in the morning without it. Nothing like a cool fall morning and a hot cup of joe.

Last edited by a moderator:

kayte

I love timmies- double double if I get it to go or, this is recently, I actually shell out the $20 to get the big tin for at home. wouldn't go with anything else, though my hubby's mom is swearing that the starbuck's coffee is better than tim hortons.....mehhhhh....

I used to work at a tim hortons years ago and that's how I got my start....I have become addicted to coffee. As bad as it sounds, drank it during both my pregnancies, lol...problem with that? my toddler loves coffee and I have tried to keep it from her. Keeps sneaking sips of my coffee in the morning if I don't pay attention to where I leave the mug...