Workshop thoughts

I've only ever done one photography workshop, around a year ago and found it beneficial, esp networking and meeting other photographers. I am now considering travelling to the US next year to participate in a couple of workshops over there. Does anyone have any feedback on the Simply Bloom workshop and the Baby as Art workshop? Both sets of mentors are amazing, which obviously comes at a price. I have to weigh up whether its worth the costs :(

Browncoat

I can't comment on the other, but I'm familiar with Baby as Art, and they are phenomenal! I would jump at the chance to work with them.

ZakSaenzPhotography

I took a look at the Simply Bloom site and I find this interesting that people pay someone $900 to teach you how to shoot to get washed out, de-saturated, partially over exposed images??? Maybe I'm crazy but isn't that what we spent years trying get away from??? I guess this is where photography transforms into art so you can get away with it.

Zak

Browncoat

Kudos for having the patience to even view their site. Flash websites should be banned from the internet, I didn't hang around long enough for stuff to finish loading.