30 second exposure....

pedroj

D300 + 16-35mm F4 at F14...30seconds

Club 1 Sunrise Aug 14 002.jpg

Sphinx

Have you ever thought about adding a copyright statement to the Exif data instead of completely ruining your images? As it is the copyright statement could be cloned out in minutes anyway. Just a thought.

pedroj

Have you ever thought about adding a copyright statement to the Exif data instead of completely ruining your images? As it is the copyright statement could be cloned out in minutes anyway. Just a thought.

NO......End of story...

Last edited:

FastGlass

To those who use a watermark. The size this site requires you're image to be prior to displaying it is not worth stealing because it's to small to make into a decent print. So putting a watermark on an image solely for the security of this site is silly.

Sphinx

Strange, you put your photographs onto a forum and invite comment, then get petulant when you receive them. It is always best to remain adult and polite.

pedroj

Strange, you put your photographs onto a forum and invite comment, then get petulant when you receive them. It is always best to remain adult and polite.

The watermark has been explained time and time again...Don't remember this quote,,,

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Sphinx
Is that over the top copyright notice really necessary.

Yes when you've had your work stolen...If they want it they can have the mark...

Your response....Fair enough, and I stand corrected.

Last edited:

Sphinx

The point is a copyright can be added more effectively to the exif data. To spoil your own images with copyright text is ineffective because it can be edited out very easily. However, they are your images and you are free to do as you wish with them.

However, when posting your photographs on a forum and asking for comments, do try to accept criticism with the same attitude that you accept praise, otherwise you are in danger of coming across like a petulant child.

​Good luck with your future photographs.

pedroj

I've just gone trough this post and for the life of me I cannot find where I asked for comments....

Can you show me where I've hidden that....Maybe it's in the mark...