This Photo What is that on photo

donaldjledet

Whats that that comes across the body?

Is it light or something else.
Taken with the Nikkor 85mm F1.8G
DSC_1574.jpg

Bill16

It looks like light reflected off something like a colored food dish or maybe a toy on the ground just out of the shot. Or maybe colored fiberglass roof? Just guessing. Lol :)

ohkphoto

Snow White
I'm not a photoshop expert by any means, but it seems like some layering, masking and color adjusting might help. Also, Topaz (Clarity) might help there, too. Maybe some of our experts here can give you more detail.

Last edited:

Horoscope Fish

If I had something like photoshop elements would I be able to get rid of that in photo?
I'm no Master of Photoshop but...

*scratches head*

I'm thinking that's going to be a toughie. Yes, I'd say you COULD fix it, Photoshop has the power to do it... The question is how time consuming would it be. Some fixes are quick and easy, like fixing exposure, but when you're talking about removing something like that, something that blends and interferes so totally with your subject it becomes far more difficult and time consuming. Your best bet is never to RELY on post processing.

My first lesson in photography from a true Master was about me learning to really examine the frame, edge to edge, in the viewfinder before pressing the shutter. It's a skill and it can be developed like any other. Don't just frame your subject, look for other distracting elements that could pull the viewer away from what you're trying to say. Scan your viewfinder, corner to corner, edge to edge, fix what needs fixing, then press the button.

Last edited:

donaldjledet

DSC_1578.jpg

See so its the same thing here the glass causing it not the camea or lens, cause just bought the Lens Saturday.
Again Thanks Everybody for your feedback and is really helping me Learn.