Smokin Guns (For Helene)

Sambr

These are for Helene, these guys were in town(from Albuquerque New Mexico) for our annual "Rib Fest" a great time. Except I end up eating and drinking way too much :apologetic::fatigue::)

smokingguns.jpg

ribfeast.jpg

ohkphoto

Snow White
These are for Helene, these guys were in town(from Albuquerque New Mexico) for our annual "Rib Fest" a great time. Except I end up eating and drinking way too much :apologetic::fatigue::)

Aw, thanks, Sam, for thinking of me! Was their food good? I'm going to Albuquerque next week and may have to check them out! Looks like a fun festival!

Sambr

Aw, thanks, Sam, for thinking of me! Was their food good? I'm going to Albuquerque next week and may have to check them out! Looks like a fun festival!

There are 25 different vendors at this "Rib Fest" from all over the USA & Canada, "Smokin Guns" I personally think is the best with "Gators" from somewhere in Louisiana coming in second. This event runs for 3 days & nights. On display there are also "hot cars" from classic cars & street rod to 18 wheelers all decked out. Tomorrow I will be photographing those.

ohkphoto

Snow White
There are 25 different vendors at this "Rib Fest" from all over the USA & Canada, "Smokin Guns" I personally think is the best with "Gators" from somewhere in Louisiana coming in second. This event runs for 3 days & nights. On display there are also "hot cars" from classic cars & street rod to 18 wheelers all decked out. Tomorrow I will be photographing those.

Ha-ha! So you'll be shooting a different type of "wildlife!" Have fun!

donaldjledet

Great Sam Have fun, And get some photos of those 18 wheelers and make me proud. Cause I'm in one every day for work.
And Gators should have been first.HaHa A little back home cooking. plug

Sambr

Great Sam Have fun, And get some photos of those 18 wheelers and make me proud. Cause I'm in one every day for work.
And Gators should have been first.HaHa A little back home cooking. plug

Thank you I will. Gators does have better "Pulled Pork" nice n sloppy on a bun :)