D600 with 24-70mm and 80-400mm Lens for $3559

nikonpup

run run run d600 does not use compact flash cards some lens have no maker posted who would run a overstocked company across fron the white house?

nickt

I cannot speak for overstockdigital.com, I've never used them, but if its too good to be true.... you know the story.

In general, places with prices significantly below normal play games. You order, then they call to 'confirm'. During that conversation they will try to sell you something 'better' at a much higher price. Or they might say this camera you ordered does not come with a battery or a charger or other essentials. If you stick with your original plan, they will come up with other problems. Suddenly it will not be out of stock or it will take 3 weeks to ship, etc. Good chance what you wanted will never be available. Also, if they are not an authorized Nikon dealer, you will have warranty problems. But I really think it would not get to a point where you got the camera in hand for that price.

Try googling overstockdigital.com to see if you can find any dirt.

Rick M

Not directed at you km 2013.

It amazes me that anyone would ever spend $3500 at any retailer which less is than well established. Heck, I'm even nervous spending that much online at the best ones! When I spend that much, I want to be able to walk back into a store to exchange it if there is a problem. I have bought lenses online, but usually ones that are less than 1k.

Billy Y.

I've done a search on overstock digital before. Bad Bad place to deal with it sounds like - some folks seemed to have no problem there but others have been burned it sounds like. Yelp gives them 1.5 stars out of 5 based on buyer feedback - http://www.yelp.com/biz/overstock-digital-washington

www.onecall.com in the pacific northwest has a 30 return no questions asked, they stand by it and I can back that up. Last I looked they had refurbished D600 for 1599, also Roberts is really good - they have great customer service. Tested that one too. http://robertscamera.com/

Last edited: