instinct was right.

norman mc

Hi all. Thanks for the many welcomes I received. On my last post (have I a problem with my D7100) I certainly have.Bought in mid May this year,I contacted Nikon and my supplier as images where not as good as the D7000 I traded in, I sent images to them which they said where acceptable. Holiday snaps to me were dark and muddy, to satisfy myself I sent the camera to a Nikon recommended repairer. That was four weeks ago, a fault with the aperture mechanism seemingly and they have no idea when parts will arrive for repair. Thanks Nikon for nothing, feel very let down, expected more from a £1000 dslr.

Patrick M

I agree with the others. It's not fit for purpose, so Nikon should replace it free of charge. The D7100 is a really good camera, and no way should you not get crisp clear photos if you had everything set up and focused.

I had an issue with a totally different piece of non camera kit. The retailer was expert in his field, and I got not only a new replacement, but a more expensive piece. Nikon should care.

norman mc

I agree with the others. It's not fit for purpose, so Nikon should replace it free of charge. The D7100 is a really good camera, and no way should you not get crisp clear photos if you had everything set up and focused.

I had an issue with a totally different piece of non camera kit. The retailer was expert in his field, and I got not only a new replacement, but a more expensive piece. Nikon should care.
Thanks Patrick.Did contact Nikon sent them images,they could not pick up all the data, they said. Camera back now after replacing some aperture part. hope it stays repair free.