ezsplace

Hello All,
Nice to find other Nikon users, just about everyone I go out shooting with are Canon nuts and we do have fun riding each other about our cameras. The only problem I run into is not being able to ask them questions because they have Canons and just say buy a Canon and we can help, no I like my Nikon.:cool:

Carolina Photo Guy

Welcome aboard!
You could not be in a better place to get your questions answered.
We hope that you enjoy it here and learn much.
If you need anything, just holler.
Somebody here will holler back.

Pete

Joseph Bautsch

Hi and welcome to the Nikonites Community. You can get your questions answered here, no problem. I use to get a lot of harassment from the Cannon users in my photo club wanting to know when I was going to buy a Cannon. But that stopped when I told them I usually liked my photos to be in focus and I'm not planning to downgrade my equipment. :)

ohkphoto

Snow White
Welcome to the forum from a "southwest neighbor" ! We love our nikons and photography, and we're a nice bunch of people with a great sense of humor! Here is where I get all my questions answered!

Looking forward to seeing your photos and posts!

Best Regards

johnwartjr

Welcome to Nikonites. Be kind to your Canon shooting friends, they just don't know any better :)

Hopefully we will have the answers you desire!

my_katamari

Welcome! Im a new member as well. I find alot of topics are being talked about that I have thoughts of my own. Just like this one for example - about everyone I know is a Canon user too! Joseph's comment made me laugh about wanting to keep his photos in focus and not downgrade his equipment! lol

Im sure alot of people have seen the " Nikon Girl music video, The Photo Club " on youtube.

fotojack

Forgive the Canonites, for they know not the error of their ways. ;)

Welcome to Nikonites, both of you. Glad to see fellow Nikon enthusiasts join us. And Joseph's right. Why should we downgrade? :) lol

fotojack

Have you ever noticed on some of the sites like EBay and Kijiji and Craig's List the number of Canons and Canon lenses for sale? 10 - 1 over Nikon! What does that tell you!?!

Curt

Welcome to the site, I have been away for a couple weeks. So I thought I would drop in and see what happening.
Looks like new members everyday, great to see the site grow with so many Nikon lovers :).