Hi Nikonites,

Joseph Bautsch

Hi and welcome to the Nikonites Community. There is always a place for a Nikon person to join us. Lots of friendly folks here. Just jump right in and enjoy the site. Also if you would please list your camera in your profile. My wife's favorite thing to make for dinner is reservations so dining out is very popular around here to.

Nicalum

:) Thanks Jack.
I'm not that big, so I don't need much space.
Must be cold over there at the moment. Does it effect photography?

ohkphoto

Snow White
Hi, Nicalum, and welcome to the site! As you can see, we're frendly and a fun-loving bunch. I can see you'll fit right in. We're glad to have you join us!

Looking forward to your participation and to seeing your photos!

Best Regards

fotojack

:) Thanks Jack.
I'm not that big, so I don't need much space.
Must be cold over there at the moment. Does it effect photography?

hehe...welcome, Nicalum (henceforth known as Nic) to the Nikonites family. And cold is an understatement! It's presently -33C with the windchill! Not conducive to picture taking for this old guy. :)

G

Welcome good group of people here you will have fun interacting with them. And it was 75 here today. Was picking up leaves, though would have much rather been taking some pictures.

Welcome
Rob

Last edited by a moderator:

Ruidoso Bill

Hello there Nicalum and welcome to Nikonites! we are glad you found us and hope you find the site useful and helpful. Looking forward to seeing some of your photos posted up.