Hello...

Richard500

Hello my name is Richard and I am a... .oops sorry, wrong forum! But my name is Richard and I am a Nikon D60 user. I used to be a Pentax D100 user but my camera was stolen with all my accessories while my wife and I were living in Ibiza. WE came back home to the UK as a result of the TWO burglaries we had within six weeks of each. I decided to get a replacement camera and thought that Nikon would be best. I have had hours of fun with my D60 and here I am over 4000 photos later looking to expand my experience.

I am retired now and have plenty of time for photography (almost plenty) and Photoshop.

Joseph Bautsch

Hello Richard and welcome to the Nikonites Community. If you would please list your camera, lens and any other equipment you use in your profile. That will make it easier for the folks here to respond to your questions. You will find the people here to be friendly and willing to share their photography experience. I know a lot about having "plenty" of time for photography when I retired. But I found out I now have plenty of time for what my wife wants me to do. She claims to have the best point and shoot camera ever, she points and I shoot. I looked at your gallery, good shots.

Richard500

Thanks Joseph. I have updated my profile with some new information about me and my camera. Thanks for looking at my photos and your comments, I will post more in due course.

ohkphoto

Snow White
Hi, Richard, and welcome to the forum! How sad for you about the burglaries. Am glad you went with Nikon . . . you won't be sorry, and am glad you found this forum. We have fun, spirited discussions, and are always learning from each other.

I'm looking forward to seeing some of those 4000 photos (and those to come!)

Best Regards

fotojack

lol.....bunch of comedians in here, eh! ;) Welcome, Richard, to our happy bunch of Niko-NUTS. :) You'll love it here, and we all share our experiences, good or bad. Enjoy the site. :)