A few flowers.

Scott Murray

D60_1298.jpg
D60_1294.jpg
D60_1290.jpg

Kodiak

A few flowers. Ha! Ha!

Scott, you're cheating! We all know up here that it is winter down under… and the first
flower is a CHRISTMAS DECORATION and…

- Hey kodiak…

• What?

- It may be winter down under but they have Christmas on the same date, Dec. 25…
during their summer!

• You don't say… you mean its is not a…

- Nope!

Ok then, you mean Scott is not…

- Nope!

Take Two!

Hey Scott, I love your first flower because it is the most "Alien Summer Christmas Flower" I've ever seen!
How was that? Why is it so hot in here?

- … it's summer!

• Let's all move down under…

Have a good winter day

Last edited:

Scott Murray

• A few flowers. Ha! Ha! Scott, you're cheating! We all know up here that it is winter down under… and the first flower is a CHRISTMAS DECORATION and… - Hey kodiak… • What? - It may be winter down under but they have Christmas on the same date, Dec. 25… during their summer! • You don't say… you mean its is not a… - Nope! Ok then, you mean Scott is not… - Nope! Take Two! • I love your first flower because it is the most "Alien Summer Christmas Flower" I've ever seen! How was that? Why is it so hot in here? - … it's summer! • Let's all move down under… Have a good winter day

Hey Kodiak its actually cold where I am now, well compared to where I normally live and where I do not get winter ;) low of 19 high of 36 :D. But here on the east coast it gets down to 6 and a top of 21 brrrrrrr.

gqtuazon

Gear Head
Dof gets really narrow when going 1:1 ratio with a macro lens. I tend to move back to get more in focus (if possible) and then just crop away. Nice job Scott.

MMartucci

Hi
Is it possible to get really good shots like that on a beginner level gear set up, i use a nikon d3200 with the standard 18-55mm lens and the a 55-200mm lens. Can i realistically get shots like this with that lens?

Thanks