First outing with the Fuji X10

globeglimpser

Aah - I was looking at this along with a couple others. Ended up with a V1 because 2.7x and my big lenses is really fun to play with. That and it was cheap XD

Great camera and nice shots btw, loving the reflections

White Canvas

Totally understand your love for the X10. I feel the same towards my X20. Fuji have done an amazing job on these X series compacts.

Love your images, especially the bike and reflective buildings.

Here are some images taken with the X20 if you fancy a look - http://www.flickr.com/photos/derekhall/sets/72157634516023080

Derek

http://whitecanvasimages.wordpress.com/2013/07/07/explored-while-exploring-the-x20/

Marcel

Happily retired
Staff member
Super Mod
Just one question, were you able to get a new X10 in Montreal recently? I'm looking at photo stores in Sherbrooke and can only see X-20 on their websites...

AC016

Just one question, were you able to get a new X10 in Montreal recently? I'm looking at photo stores in Sherbrooke and can only see X-20 on their websites...

Hi Marcel, the X10 I bought - bought it for $23 plus the D80 - is a used X10. Mind you, it only had about 1450 clicks on it and the store still had the box! I bought it at CamtecPhoto on Notre Dame. I did a quick search and i believe the X10 has been discontinued. You may have to do an online purchase or go with the X20. Good luck

Marcel

Happily retired
Staff member
Super Mod
Hi Marcel, the X10 I bought - bought it for $23 plus the D80 - is a used X10. Mind you, it only had about 1450 clicks on it and the store still had the box! I bought it at CamtecPhoto on Notre Dame. I did a quick search and i believe the X10 has been discontinued. You may have to do an online purchase or go with the X20. Good luck

Great catch! I had been looking at the X10 in my local Future Shop but just held back. But, seeing the results, maybe I'll just go for it. It reminds me so much of the Leica I used to have.

Epoc

As a new X10 owner myself, I love it. Great IQ, great build quality, great feature set and for me, great price. Nice pics too mate :)

AC016

As a new X10 owner myself, I love it. Great IQ, great build quality, great feature set and for me, great price. Nice pics too mate :)

Thanks:) Yes, I love that it is ALL metal ;) In regards to the features, just wow! I am still wading through the manual.

AC016

Great catch! I had been looking at the X10 in my local Future Shop but just held back. But, seeing the results, maybe I'll just go for it. It reminds me so much of the Leica I used to have.

Future Shop had/has an X10? I am impressed, lol :p Funny thing is, I bought my D80 used from the same place. I wonder if they realize that I just sold them back their camera...

Epoc

Roy1961

Contributor
good pics on your flickr account Derek, you should take some of the H&W cranes for the heavy lifting shots topic on here, your office over the newtownards road??