Models be warned!!

Geoffc

These two said that my pictures were not up to scratch (In fairness they were probably right) :)

models-6.jpg

OK I've actually been practicing lighting setups and these two are really handy.

Bill16

I always thought models were too skinny, with a pretty face and very little appeal! But these two really are just a pretty faces! Lol :D Clothes rack with a pretty face.......... yep their models alright!lol :D

(This joke does not represent the views of this site nor even the writer on this subject. Though the writer still reserves the right to laugh at his own joke, no matter how politically incorrect it happens to be. ;) )

Kodiak

I always thought models were too skinny, with a pretty face and very little appeal! But these two really are just a pretty faces! Lol :D Clothes rack with a pretty face.......... yep their models alright!lol :D

(This joke does not represent the views of this site nor even the writer on this subject. Though the writer still reserves the right to laugh at his own joke, no matter how politically incorrect it happens to be. ;) )

Hey Bill,

Did you ask your lawyer what he thinks of your disclaimer? =)