FroKnowsPhoto reviews D7100

ryanp

This guy's not too bad, he definitely knows his stuff. I don't know what it is though, I find him a little "arrogant" sometimes.
I also subscribe to "that Nikon guy" on Youtube, an Australian by the name of Matt Grainger. Very knowledgeable and has a mix of reviews and guides for different techniques.

jdeg

^ broke something
Staff member
I really like the way Jared does these reviews. He's doing several things that you might not even realize, that take a tremendous amount of time:

• Actually using the camera
  • Recording the use of the camera and showing you
  • Using the camera in two completely different lighting situations
  • Showing you how he would process the photos
  • Explaining why he did what he did
  • Putting on his character and selling it
  • Keeping that hair fluffy

GeeAirMo

I subscribe to both Jared and Matt. Great views from 2 different types of photographers in very different fields. Glad to see a decent review of the D7100.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

donaldjledet

I really like the way Jared does these reviews. He's doing several things that you might not even realize, that take a tremendous amount of time:

• Actually using the camera
  • Recording the use of the camera and showing you
  • Using the camera in two completely different lighting situations
  • Showing you how he would process the photos
  • Explaining why he did what he did
  • Putting on his character and selling it
  • Keeping that hair fluffy

You have that right John. Keeping the hair fluffy is probably the hardest part .

AC016

The best review i have watched so far. No nonsense, straight forward and simple. Honest as well. I love what he says about the buffer, very true. I wish everyone would stop complaining about it. It really is a non-issue.

Ste Booth

Not to mention that Jared regularly uses Instagram and i have had 4 personal replies off him. 2 were quite negative/arrogant but i value the opinions of everyone and at least he is approachable

mguffin

I can't stand the reviews, especially the video reviews, where the reviewer says on the video "This just arrived, and I'm opening the box for the first time..." Then they proceed to show all of the buttons and levers, and describe what they do. No Kidding...! I know what the light on the power switch does... How can you 'review' something you just picked up... Rant over... Anyway, my point is that Fro actually uses the 7100 in this review, and I like it...

donaldjledet

On the FroknowsPhoto review of the D7100. At the baseball game what was that he had on the top of camera
where the speedlight would be?
​Thanks