Before & After

Carolina Photo Guy

One of the worst things that has happened to me lately, most would consider good luck.
A couple of weeks ago, the wife and I went to Concord, NC to a fire pit demo. I won the damn thing.
I'll let the pictures tell the story.
A Free Firepit!!!.JPGBefore 3.JPGAfter.jpg

Let me know what you think.

Pete

ohkphoto

Snow White
Hi, Pete!

Nothing like winning something that creates more work for you . . . was wondering where you were lately. . . now I see, building a new "patio". Looks very nice and I bet it's romantic at night! So what exactly will you use it for . . . roasting marshmallows ?

Carolina Photo Guy

How you been Helene?
I've missed talking at ya.

I got a Buick I'm thinking about roasting in this sucker.

A free $350.00 fire pit that only cost around a $1,000.00 to use.

I ain't real good at math. I gotta get nekked to count to 21, but somehow this don't seem like a good deal!

But it did turn out pretty.

Pete

Ruidoso Bill

Pete I actually think it is lovely, interested in contracting some new mexico installations? Would look real nice in my backyard, what's worse than winning such a prize? having to buy one... Anyway nice job.

Carolina Photo Guy

Pete I actually think it is lovely, interested in contracting some new mexico installations? Would look real nice in my backyard, what's worse than winning such a prize? having to buy one... Anyway nice job.

Thank you sir for the kind words. It appears that you also have a heightened sense of taste also.
The thing is, this kind of project kinda destroys my carefully constructed reputation of being a lazy s.o.b.
This project was completed in 3 days. Kinda wore my butt slap out.

Pete

jdeg

^ broke something
Staff member
ah, that's pretty sweet. I could use something like that to burn this old garage door I just replaced. But where are you going to park your riding mower now? haha

Carolina Photo Guy

You saw the pictures of the Fire Pit Project back on the eleventh of November.
THIS is what it looked like this morning.

DSC_0415.JPG

This is now the SNOW Pit Project!

BTW:
First white Christmas here in about 30 years.