HDR sunrise..

pedroj

Probably a little over done...What is your opinion...

Sunrise Jul12 037.jpg

Kodiak

Hey Allen,

I have been juggling with this a long time. He are some thoughts.

If Adobe is going exclusively CC, It is because of piracy. Although they tried every
trick in the book, their CSs were always pirated from early after launch.

If someone wants to steal your pictures… you can't do anything. YOU disclosed them on
the web in the first place. On the other hand, you want your pictures to be seen. Me too!

Look at this example: http://nikonites.com/macro/15133-handheld-macrophotography-%95-olivier.html#axzz2ZdYLPIYz Anyone can steal these
shots from my son… No one has any chance against that. The thinking is rather than
destroying my compositions with a watermark, like Micheal said, I make the watermark
looking good and place it so it is part of a layout on the photograph. This way, my intend
is not only clear but looking good as well… inviting instead of defensive. It's friendlier!

If you should use the idea you have, people won't even bother looking because there will
be no pleasure! Since one can't protect his picts, make it inviting to be honest!

Last edited:
I agree with almost everyone so far. The copyright kills the photo. If also looks overcooked. Most HDR looks best when you look at it and Say "I wonder if that is HDR" With this one we already know the answer.