New program on the Bravo Channel - Photoxplorers

jdeg

^ broke something
Staff member
Re: New program on the Bravo Channel

hrm, looks like it might only be on Bravo Canada. Can't find it on Bravo America. Drats.

Mis Adam

I looked for it and used the internet but it is not showing a listing for the Utah area so If you do find it on Dish please let me know.

Hi all,
I'm one of the photographers on the show. Hope you enjoy it.
As was mentioned, in Canada it airs on Bravo Canada (and episodes can be watched on Bravo.ca). One full episode is on YouTube. In the US, it is airing on Halogen.
photoXplorers | Halogen
I think you can get Halogen:
AT&T Uverse - Ch. 1492
SkyAngel - Ch. 106
Verizon Fios - Ch. 287
.. and I think it is on DirectTV? Not sure.

If you have any questions about the show, ask away. :)

jdeg

^ broke something
Staff member

Hi Sean - I haven't had a chance to watch the show yet, but it looks really cool. I have a series recording set on my DVR for it.

Glad that you found our thread and the site. Hope to see you posting more :)

btw, I took a look at your site and your pics look incredible!

jdeg

^ broke something
Staff member

Sean, I watched the Chateau de Noisy episode. Awesome! I only wish I had a chance to do something like that. I love old architecture and like to ponder about old things.

Did you ever encounter people or authorities that don't want you on the property? Are there things that the show leaves out?

I've been caught before, but have never been charged. If we had been caught during filming, it would have been in for sure. The 6-day shoot went amazingly smoothly, however.

I'm not sure if you noticed, but I was the only guy in the team shooting Nikon. :) Though I've since sold all my digital gear and I now shoot film-only, I'm a Nikon guy at heart.

jdeg

^ broke something
Staff member
Hey Sean - sorry I didn't see your response earlier. That's interesting. You shot the whole series in 6 days? wow

I think the couple episodes that I caught you were shooting film. Maybe I missing something?