Screen protector for D7100

ligogo

I just bought a D7100, like it so much! However, this one does not come with the screen protector. So, I want to buy the screen protector.

I find this one from amazon "
LARMOR by GGs 4 Generation Self-adhesive Glass LCD Screen Protector for Nikon D7100 Camera"
the link for this is:
http://www.amazon.com/LARMOR-Genera...001010&sr=8-5&keywords=d7100+screen+protector

so, right now, my concerns are:

1) Does anyone who uses this protector? How about it?
2) For this protector, does it only cover the rear big LCD? Or in the package, there are two protectors, one is for the rear big LCD and also has one for the top small LCD?

Thank you so much!

HotHits

I don't have this product but I have something similar call Vello on my D3200 and I like it, I have not had any problem with it an it looks nice on the camera. Hope this helps:welcoming:

WhiteLight

I use the GGS gen 1 model on both my D5100 and D7000 & it's excellent.
You get 2 guards for the top LCD & the main screen
i did not go for the gen 3 & 4 cos they seemed to be too cosmetic & had too many things jutting out..
but the link you posted seems to be just the screen guard so not sure if it's a new model or something.
​just a screen guard is recommended, not the ones that add things on

ligogo

Thank you guys so much for sharing your experiences. I will buy this protector and have a try. If it is good, I will let you know~~~