Used D7000?

Mark E

I have noticed several retailers advertising used D7000 for sale. How could they have used equipment this soon after release? Could they be returns from dissatisfied customers? I wonder.

Ruidoso Bill

That is interesting, many show out of stock from demand, I can understand some returns but to be able to advertise "Used" implies availability. I would look at the reviews for the retailer, maybe it is a come-on, bait & switch some of the less than reputable stores use.

AfterImage

I agree.. I'd be cautious about grabbing a used camera that's initial release is less then a month old. Damaged, imperfections, ad-hoc rentals (buy for a weekend and return) ... those would be my concerns.

Mark E

Went back on line to check my facts. One large on line retailer claims to have two bodies only, and 5 with the kit lens. Used
I don't think the retailer is doing anything wrong, they specify they are used. Not trying to sell something that is used as new.

Last edited:

imnunky

Further to that there's a person on Craig's list in my area that has a brand new D7000 for sale, at the Price of $1,279 plus Taxes, He/She doesn't want the hassle of the stores return policy Yeah Right!!