Yongnuo 568EX

clarnibass

Hi

A couple of questions about this flash.

1. Is it possible to disable the on/off sound? Removing the reloading sound doesn't change it and I couldn't find anything about it in the manual.

2. How do I not use the flash when it is on the camera (or off camera with a TTL cable) without turning it off? When it's off camera I can control it from the commander menu, but not sure about on camera (I want to change between flashing and not flashing without the sound of the on/off).

Thank you!

WayneF

Some of the top end camera models have a Flash Off in the function button. Otherwise, I think you're out of luck... if the flash is in place and ready to go, it will be triggered.

Or, if you have a Commander, and are using Commander, that flash group can be turned off in the Commander menu (I am unfamiliar with this flash model).

Last edited:

clarnibass

If there's no noiseless way to change from using and not using the flash when it's on the camera that is a bit crazy...

Turning it off using the commander is what I can do when it's of f camera. Now I'm looking for what is possible when it's on camera.

Last edited: